Rayco Resophonic and Hawaiian Acoustic Guitars
Rayco Resophonics have the following features:
- Tops, backs and sides are made with solid woods.
- Soundpost construction (arched back available)
- Nut-serts with stainless steel bolts to fasten coverplate (eliminate stripped screw holes)
- Hand fit, dovetailed neck joint.
- Ebony fretboard with bone nut and ebony capped maple bridge insert
- Quarterman cone
- Chrome plated brass coverplate, tailpiece and screens.
- Schaller tuners (Waverlys also available)
- Limited lifetime warranty on materials and craftsmanship (original purchaser)
- Calton Cases hardshell case (optional also available)
Rayco Resophonic Web Site